Image Map

ShareThis

Sunday, August 31, 2014

A while back I posted some before pictures of our new (well, it was new at the time) house and while I did manage to post some after photos of our living room (still my favorite room), I haven't really updated you guys on the rest of the house...until now!  While I do have sooooo many rooms to share with you, I just did a review for a super cute wall decal from WallMonkeys which completed the makeover of my middle daughter's room so I thought that I'd share her room first.

To refresh your memory, this is what the room looked like before we moved in...gotta love the pea soup green walls! 


Yeah, the pictures are way blurry and totally off center (my photographer was having some issues it seems), but you get the gist of how bad the room actually was...totally heinous!  Of course, the fact that the room was so awful before, only meant that the finished product had to be completely awesome, because, let's be honest, it was so bad before that anything would have been an improvement!  Savanna wanted to go with a Parisian theme for her room and chose most of the elements for her new room on her own, including the paint.  I have to admit, I love the end result and it suits her so very well!


I wasn't aware until just this moment how completely different the pink walls look in every single picture, lighting does wonders I guess, but that's completely irrelevant as her room looks ah-mazing...right?  She was so please with how everything came out and I know that it's a room that she will love for years to come! 

I do want to spend a little time focusing on the super cute and very chic wall decal from WallMonkeys, since Savanna went for a Paris theme in her room, we knew we wanted the Eiffel Tower, but were having no luck whatsoever finding a decal that she liked, enter WallMonkeys and problem solved!  They had so many Eiffel Tower decals to choose from that it really was difficult to choose just one, but in the end Savanna went with the one above (and below) which is just a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower with beautiful yellow pansies in the foreground...I think it goes perfectly with the bright pink walls! 


Of course, WallMonkeys has SO many different decals to choose from, literally millions of images to chose from, it would be difficult not to find what you were looking for, they definitely have way more than any other decal company that I've ever seen.  While I am not the best at applying decals, I've honestly spent way more than I am willing to admit before on decals that never made it to my walls because they were just way too complicated and ended up looking awful, this WallMonkeys decal was so easy  to apply that my twelve year old daughter placed it on the wall by herself...yes, it was that easy!  If you're looking for wall decals and you haven't checked out WallMonkeys...what are you waiting for?  Just a bit of a warning though, you will spend hours searching their decals and you will find so so many that you love...they're just that awesome!

And there you have it, Savanna's room makeover, brought to you in part by WallMonkeys! 

Until next time y'all...

Disclosure:  I receive the product above in order to facilitate my review...all opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!